As I’ve gotten older, I learned less is more in regards to makeup. The first cosmetic item that I eliminated was eyeliner below my eyes. I found it likes to find it’s way into those creases and crevices that have formed from years of smiling, worrying, sleeping and any other way we abuse the sensitive skin around our eyes.
Actually, I should say, my loving teenage daughters pointed this out. And I’m grateful for their youthful advice as I do feel I look younger.
Change is hard, especially after habits created for more than two and a half decades, but it doesn’t take long to get used to a new, more youthful look.
Here are my favorite and reasonably priced beauty products:
- Benefit BadGal Bang! Mascara but FIRST don’t forget the Loreal Voluminous Lash Primer
- For long, dark and thick lashes, I recommend Rodan and Fields Lash Boost
- Tip: Don’t let the price of the Lash Boost scare you! The Lash Boost lasts for at least four months so on a per month basis, the price is extremely reasonable!
- Start with Revlon Photo Ready Primer
- Apply small dabs of Ulta It Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
- Use the Ulta It Airbrush Dual-Ended Flawless Complexion Brush
- Complete with Revlon PhotoReady Powder
- I first recommend the Benefit Brow Bar every four to six weeks to shape your brows…leave them alone in between appointments.
- While there, be sure to pick up a Goof Proof Brow Pencil
- Finish off your look by highlighting your cheeks (feel free to dab the tip of your nose, too with the Sun Dipped Anastasia Glow Kit For blush- pick your favorite brand and color!
Your look is easy and now complete!
#Beauty #Lashes #LashBoost #Mascara #Makeup #Brows